What crappy search engine led you here?

I'm about as sure of your reasons for visiting this blog as my reasons for keeping it. So sit.

Monday, October 08, 2007

I live in a shoebox.

We don't have a TV, well at least not in the traditional sense. It's really more of a monitor hooked up to a DVD player. So while we might enjoy the occasional Blues Clues, we are clueless when it comes to current Americana. This is quite a departure for me as I was most certainly a television kid. I went cold turkey 6 years ago...from 67000 cable channels to ziltch. I still have the facial tick, but other than that, everything's cool. The only problem is my super wicked with-it sister. She constantly reminds me that there are actually things whizzing around out there that are actually worth watching. Flight of the Conchords is one of them. Thanks sis...you bastard. P.S after watching this clip, check out "business time".

No comments: