What crappy search engine led you here?

I'm about as sure of your reasons for visiting this blog as my reasons for keeping it. So sit.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hey Mister Mayor....You Suck!

The Hln8r had a chance run-in with our sterling mayor yesterday. Now I understand he was a respected and accomplished congessman, but as a mayor, he's setting a pretty low bar to trip over. What he was doing up at our rinkely-dinkely Safeway is somethin' I'm still itchin' to know, but after un-wisely trying to make cutesy talk w/ our 2.5 yr old daughter (aka feisty-pants), the Hln8r looked him in the eye and said "This city needs a LOT of help", then continued into the Safeway. She apparently caught him a bit off guard, as the poor Quixote was left standing beside his limo shouting campaign slogan after her. Oh Fortuna, to have been a witness to such bliss! I'm getting all tingley again. I hearts the Hln8r!

No comments: