What crappy search engine led you here?

I'm about as sure of your reasons for visiting this blog as my reasons for keeping it. So sit.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Back at it...kinda. Race Report 11.

Well, I couldn't sit around any longer. I'd been unable to ride for two weeks. I just wanted to show up and Give 'er. So I did. I was actually able to lead the charge for about 20 minutes. Then I was able to sit on for another 20 minutes. Then I just watched everyone ride away for the last 20. Still, I wasn't too bummed. I had the Madster w/me. She's a great cheering section and the free baked goods made it worth her while. Thanks to Better Crocker for those cup cakes! I really enjoyed racing the SS this year. I still like geared bikes, but I'll definately split it up again next year.

1 comment:

The Robot Engineer said...

Bike shoes on concrete stairs - what a joy!