What crappy search engine led you here?

I'm about as sure of your reasons for visiting this blog as my reasons for keeping it. So sit.

Friday, July 11, 2008

"This number is also very trainable."

Harumph. That's a direct quote taken from a write up of a fitness test I just completed. Translation: You are one outta shape M-Fer. More dis-heartening is what that sentence implies; that my other suck-ass performance metrics are here to stay. Why oh why can't I just accept that fact that my genetic makeup predisposes me to a sport requiring a significantly less aerobic/anaerobic talent base...like cribbage.

3 comments:

gewilli said...

see - ya would be having way more fun just sucking and not knowing how much you suck

;)

Anonymous said...

I don't race to beat people. I'm almost 40 and I've had 20 years of racing to know that I'm just not that fast. But it is really cool to see just how much improvement you can make to what you've got. That's why I like training and racing. If I beat some people, that's cool too.

tjh said...

morgan, i've seen the HUGE numbers you've been posting. I hate to break it to you, but like it or not, you're fast.