What crappy search engine led you here?

I'm about as sure of your reasons for visiting this blog as my reasons for keeping it. So sit.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

more Still Funny...

Heywood Banks - Toast

Years ago, when I was living in Michigan, my friend Jeff and I would catch Heywoods act at a local pub on Woodward Ave. He was always histerical, poking fun at local politicians/celebs via song. He would end his shows w/ a lymeric-off. You would hit the mic w/ the filthiest you knew and Heywood would try and top it...he did...always. My brain was so severely scarred from those nights that I can't remember a single one....well, I remember one, but I'm afraid if I repeated it, I would go blind. He resurfaced on, of all places, a kids channel on XM radio. So without further ado, I present a little Heywood.

No comments: