What crappy search engine led you here?

I'm about as sure of your reasons for visiting this blog as my reasons for keeping it. So sit.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Brent Steelman RESURRECTION...so to speak.



Well, Brent is alive and well Click here for proof, but he's hanging up his torch .and that is a truly sad thing. I'm on my 3rd Eurocross and it is/has been my favorite rig for the past 5 years (853+deda tubing and an Alpha Q fork). My "B" bike was also a Steelman Eurocross, which I just sold to finance a Speedvagen after hearing Brent wasn't taking orders. While there has been much useless speculation as to his reasons (see: http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=99275 ), only Brent knows for sure.
He and Katryn have always supported the cross scene here in spades and I hope they don't stay away. The TIGs are so clean, some thought they were filed fillets. He can weld some seriously smooth shit. I'm glad I've got mine.

No comments: