What crappy search engine led you here?

I'm about as sure of your reasons for visiting this blog as my reasons for keeping it. So sit.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Race Report #6? I wish there was one.


I'm almost hoping the Doc tells me on Thursday that I have mono or something. At least I'll have a reason for the way I feel. I've been sick for 5 of the past 6 weeks. Two completely different vectors.
This last one has been a doozey. Symptoms impervious to remedies both modern and ancient. Can barely ride much less train or race. It's hard to stay positive. My entire year is based around cross season. No Cross=No fun=>Mr Grumpy. One minute I just want to say "F#CK IT and eat every ice cream sandwhich in the freezer, the next I'm lamenting my TSS chart, which looks like I fell off a cliff, and wondering how to scrap the 3lbs I've added.
CRAPCRAPCRAP

No comments: