What crappy search engine led you here?

I'm about as sure of your reasons for visiting this blog as my reasons for keeping it. So sit.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happiness is a warm puppy...and apparently, so is working here.

My last post was a bit of a downer, but we're all getting better, thank you very much. It also helped greatly to swing by xtracycle and visit Pippi and PuddinPie. I knew they had moved to my neck of the urban woods a ways back and always wanted to pedal by. Pippi started working there awhile ago and PuddinPie just started Monday. I rolled up after a quick lunch ride and thought I'd drop in to say "hey". .You woulda thunk it was Christmas from the look on Puddin's face. It cheered me up lots. Then Pippi came out to say "howdy". She's still smiling. No tarnish on this honeymoon yet. There's an old Airstream in the parking lot about to be converted to a conference room and a couch on wheels. That right there is enough to show teeth. Seeing genuinely nice people being happy made me happy too. Thanks g(uy)al.

No comments: